- Free Billboard Advertising Opportunity for Local Businesses (Expired June 2020)
- Ongoing Local Business Guide - Shop Local!
- April 30, 2020 Village Operations Update
- April 26, 2020 Village Operations Update
- April 24, 2020 Please Support Our Local Businesses!
- April 14, 2020 Water/Sewer Utility Waiving Credit Card Fees
- April 6, 2020 Elections Update (FAQs)
- April 3, 2020 Village Operations Update
- March 30, 2020 Elections Update (Moving Polling Locations)
- March 25, 2020 Parks & Recreation Update
- March 23, 2020 Municipal Court Update
- March 23, 2020 Dog License Renewal Deadline Extended to May 31
- March 19, 2020 Resolution 20007, Emergency Declaration in Response to COVID-19
- March 17, 2020 Village of Suamico Community Safety Plan to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
- March 17, 2020 Municipal Court Update
- March 13, 2020 Elections Update
- Recreation Updates
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses, some causing illness in people and others circulating among animals including camels, cats, and bats. Based on other coronaviruses, people infected with COVID-19 should be considered contagious from the day of fever onset until 10 days after fever ends, or until appropriate laboratory testing shows the patient is no longer contagious.
Coronaviruses typically have an incubation period of 2-14 days after exposure. The specific incubation period for this coronavirus is unknown.Keep up to date on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by checking in with our local, state and national health partners:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Wisconsin Department of Health Services: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/disease/covid-19.htm
Brown County Public Health: https://www.browncountywi.gov/community/covid-19/general-information/
- Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business Recovery Grant Program - May 24, 2021
- American Rescue Plan: Restaurant Revitalization Fund - April 22, 2021
- Greater Green Bay Chamber Virtual Workshop: New Pandemic Legislation - February 4, 2021
- Greater Green Bay Chamber 2nd Round of Back to Business Grant
- Greater Green Bay Chamber Press Release: "Back to Business Grant Announcment"
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (great resource for businesses)
- Badger Bounce Back Plan
- USDA Guidance as of April 8, 2020
- Small Business Loan Resources
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus