The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Three residents attended the listening session.
Trustees Van Rossum and Steffen were present to field questions and comments.
- Don't believe firemen should be paid for anything but calls - should be money for a call, not per hour.
- Do we have to be paid on call?
- Are firemen paid for washing trucks?
- Difference of budgets before reorganization of Fire Department and now
- Condition/quality of water on Riverside - chlorine
- Enforcement of ordinance
- Discussion on TIFs