Enroll in programs & reserve facilities here
SHELTER RESERVATIONS 2020 UPDATED!
Click here for printable form!
SEEKING DAY TIME VOLUNTEERS - Call for more details!
FITNESS & WELLNESS
Under the general policies and regulations set forth by the Village Administrator, the Village Park, Forestry, Trails, & Recreation Committee, and the Village Board, the Parks and Recreation Director
- is responsible for overseeing, directing, and evaluating the programs and operations in relation to recreation.
- coordinates youth, adult, and senior citizen activities, special events, trips, and sports leagues.
- manages park facilities and shelter reservations.
Preregistration is required for participation in recreation programs. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Enrollment cannot be guaranteed. All programs have size limitations.
Credit cards are accepted online, by making an account with RecDesk OR in person at the Village Hall through cash or check (Checks can be made payable to "Village of Suamico")
Registration can be completed in the following ways:
1. Go to "Program Registration & Reservations" and create an account to reserve and pay online.
2. Go into our Municipal Services Center and we will help you out!
Facility Reservation Instructions
All facility reservations require full payment with security deposit to reserve a facility. Please contact Village Hall directly (920) 434-8410 for current availability, or check online through our "Program registration & Reservations" tab.
Dates cannot be "held" without registration and payment. All facility rentals are accepted on a first come, first served basis with reservations being accepted the first working day in November for the upcoming calendar year.
Bird City USA