12781 Velp Avenue, Suamico, WI

Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Frequently Asked Questions

(1) What do I need to do once I receive a citation? 

Review the citation information sheet issued with the citation. 

(2) How do I contact Animal Control?

The Animal Control Officer is Monica Hoff. She can be contacted at 920-819-6709.

(3) I would like to report a crime or suspicious activity, but it is not an emergency. Who should I call?  

All calls for police or fire service should be directed to the Brown County Sheriff's Office Dispatch Center by calling 920-391-7450. In EMERGENCY situations call 9-1-1

(4) What is an EMERGENCY?

"The purpose of 9-1-1 is to provide the public with a local access point to request immediate assistance from police, fire and rescue personnel for any in-progress situation that could potentially result in danger to someone’s life and/or property." - Browncounty911.org

(5) How can I obtain a copy of an accident report? 

As of 2017, copies of accident reports can be obtained via the Brown County Sheriff's Office website by clicking on the following link: http://brownsheriff.prophoenix.com/CS/frmAccidentReport.aspx 

(6) How can I file an incident report without having an officer respond to my house? 

New as of 2017, minor crimes can be reported online through the Brown County Sheriff's Office website. For incidents that involve an injury on an actively occurring emergency, please call 9-1-1For any incident that requires a police officer to respond dial the police non-emergency number (920) 391-7450This site may only be used to report a limited set of criminal incidents with very specific criteria.

Website Link: 

Subscribe To The Newsletter

Registration for programs and events can be made online, sent through the mail, or brought into our Municipal Services Center