The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Building Permits18 documents
- Accessory Buildings - Residential This form is used when building a new accessory building or adding onto an existing one.
- Addition/Remodeling - Residential Used when adding onto your existing home or accessory structure.
- Commercial Building Permit For any commercial construction project.
- Demolition Permit This is used when removing a structure from your property.
- Early Start Permit When constructing a new home, this is used to give you the permission to start the footings and foundation only.
- Electrical Service Hook-Up Form - Residential This form is used when requesting a residential service inspection.
- Electrical Only This form is used when doing only electrical work in commercial or residential structures.
- Generic Residential Building Permit Form Please use this form if your project does not fall under any other categories.
- HVAC Only This form is used in residential and commercial when only HVAC work is performed.
- Non-Residential Cross Connection Packet
- Plumbing Only This form is used in residential and commercial when only plumbing work is performed.
- Pool Installations This form is used when you are installing a pool.
- Porch & Deck Permit - Residential This form is used when adding a new or changing an existing porch or deck.
- Roofing Permit - Residential Please use this form when replacing your current roof.
- Siding Permit - Residential This form is for when you will be replacing your existing siding on your home.
- Sign Permit Use this form when applying for a new or altered sign for your business.
- Site Plan Review
- New Home Construction