The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Five residents attended the listening session, as well as President Gaura-Jelen and Trustees Steffen and Garvey.
Trustees Athey and Schenkelberg were present to field questions and comments.
- I see huge parks in Village for kids' recreation leagues. What about creating more small neighborhood parks so neighbors can gather and get to know each other?
- Why don't we do more walking paths in the Village especially on major roads like Wood Lane where people have to walk on narrow roads and compete with traffic? No shoulder on some roads - never see paths addressed.
- Why is a business being a target for closure in Suamico by the Board due to grudges?
- What happened to the petition with 162 signatures that was signed regarding expanding water service in the Village?
- Why are there water quality issues in our Village water system?
- What can be done about my water situation - I have less pressure in my well since the Village dug a deep well at Cinnamon Ridge? Any recourse for me?
- What would it take to put a stripe down the middle of Wood Lane?
- Can the Village put a guard rail on the corner of Velp and Wood?
- What happened to our Village Administrator?