The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Approximately eight residents attended the listening session (some residents did not sign in).
Trustees Eckert and Lund were present to field questions and comments.
- Storm sewer utility
- Drainage at roundabout on Lineville Road
- Birch Road junk
- Birch Road manhole covers (possible future issue)
- Grass cut on Sunset Beach Lane looks good/Riverside under RR bridge looks good.
- Light industry needed for jobs
- Building addition discussion and need for informational meetings
- Brown County boat landing and additional parking in Sensiba