The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Approximately 6 residents and one additional Trustee attended the listening session.
President Gaura-Jelen and Trustee VanRossum were present to field questions and comments.
- Hwy 41 drainage of West Deerfield.
- Boat launch crowding, dredging support (get it in the paper, peoples forum), get Governors help as a "Sportsman".
- Birch Rd speed limit problems with dump trucks, school buses, cars.
- Re-zone of Elmer Lade property to residential (Birch Road).
- Need for increased light industry in Suamico.
- Repair of Riverside Drive, add black top near cemetary corner as well-trucks are breaking it down.
- "Senior Playbill Prog" Park & Rec program to get Seniors to Bayport, Bayview plays.
- Voluntary donation station at Sunset Beach Park for kayakers and canoeists.
- Solicit Aurora, St V's, Prevea on buying old Town Hall property.
- Define economic impact from loss of VA Hospital Project.
- Speeders on Sunset Beach Road
- Road repair needed in front of St. Bennie's.