The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Eleven residents attended the listening session, as well as Administrator Adam Hammatt.
President Gaura-Jelen and Trustee Lund were present to field questions and comments.
- Disagree respectfully, take turns, time limit?
- Birch at Harbor Lights - concerned about parking on both sides of the road
- Concerned about tracks at railroad bridge at Chives (Adam will check on inspection date)
- Why do we charge a fee for residents to use Idlewild Park? Some people who built it thought and were told they would get it free.
- Address fencing around private property next to parks. Calavera litter, beer cans, noisy tower - why not a building?
- Why is the gate at Calavera not closed at 10 p.m.? Winter people park and throw junk.
- Are there rules on dogs, parking, etc. in the winter? If so, can we better communicate those rules?
- Is Ben Schenkelberg trying to move our Police Department to Bellevue?
- Is there a problem with radios?
- Are we ever going to get out of debt on our sewer?
- Can the Village act on draining the northwest corner of Lineville and 41 to make that property developable? Can we clean those ditches too?
- Is 41 going to be 55, 29, 41 to Lineville?