The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Approximately 12 residents attended the listening session (some residents did not sign in).
Trustee Schenkelberg was present to field questions and comments.
- Concerns about speeding buses on Birch Road.
- The culvert that goes under Popplewood Court and Birch Road keeps getting plugged with debris.
- Noise complaints pertaining to the Northern Hobbies RC cars race track.
- Concerns about someone shooting his/her guns in the Sensiba Park area; the gunfire is rapid and does not sound like normal target practice.
- Dump trucks hauling dirt on County J down to County B on the highway project do not have dust covers on the loads so dust is flying everywhere.