The listening session was held at the Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Twelve residents attended the listening session, as well as Administrator Adam Hammatt.
Trustees Garvey and Steffen were present to field questions and comments.
- Have more listening sessions, liked trustees joining residents at their level
- How did phases of water get eliminated?
- Why didn't phases get done?
- Why did Phase I residents have to hook up?
- Facility should have gone to referendum
- Village job descriptions - what are their responsibilities? Has there been a study done of wages versus job description? What do they do for residents?
- Have staff that are top heavy
- Village is scared to lose employees - that is why they pay so much
- Method Village used to notify commission members they are no longer on board. If they want to stay on, they should be allowed to.
- How many more units can our wells hold?
- Is Village looking forward?
- Sunset Beach - why access to beach?
- Village needs to live within a budget.
- When is Riverside near overhead going to be fixed?
- When will the snowmobile ordinance be enforced?