(TAB) Senior Living And Disability Services
Suamico/Brown County Region
ADRC - The Aging & Disability Resource Center, Providing advocacy, information, and access to services and opportunities that support independence and individual choice.
Phone: (920) 448-4300
Address: 300 South Adams Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
Community Services Database-211 – Resources serving Brown, Door, and Kewaunee County. This is a comprehensive data base of community services maintained by ADRC in partnership with United Way 211 and the Crisis Center. This valuable on-line tool, is available 24 hours a day-7 days a week.
E-Mail Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Phone Contact: Call 9-1-1
ABC’s Of Medicare – Municipal Services Center, 12781 Velp Avenue, Suamico, WI 54313.
2nd Tuesday of every month from 11:30-12:30
Wisconsin County Map - Map of Wisconsin counties for weather alerts.
State & Federal Elected Officials – Interactive Map for Assembly, Senate, & Congressional Districts
Curative Connections Transportation Services Rural Expansion - Brown County
Curative Connections Transportation Services is now providing rides to those over the age of 60 and/or the disabled in our community. They provide a door to door service Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Qualified clients can use the service to go to medical, nutritional and social appointments. All rides are scheduled on a first come/first served basis and will depend on volunteer availability. For more information on how the Transportation Service works, please call our office at (920)227-4272 Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Adult Day Care
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Community Living Specialist
- Department of Workforce Development
- Free and Low Cost Health Clinics in Wisconsin
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Long Term Care
- Medigap Helpline
- National Clearing House for Long-Term Care Information
- National Council for Aging Care
- Office for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Options for Independent Living
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Social Security Administration
- Wisconsin ACCESS
- Wisconsin Aging and Disability Resource Center Directory
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services – ADRC
- Wisconsin Department of Public Institution
- Wisconsin Family Caregiver
- Wisconsin Senior Care